Partner Deal Registration
Deal Registration rules of engagement
- Only valid for Qualified Opportunities accepted.
- Deal Registration Form must be filled out completely.
- Potential or Certified Partner must describe engagement with and knowledge of client and opportunity in the Notes on form.
- Potential or Certified Partner must provide proof of engagement either by engaging with customer and 6Harmonics on phone or physical meeting, or by
- forwarding relevant email exchanges with customer about 6Harmonics.
- Deal Registration Form must be approved by 6Harmonics. Generally, within three (3) business days of receipt.
- Registered Deal lasts for 90 days from submission date, though extension may be requested with proof of activity and reasons for delay.
- Only one Partner will be allowed to Register a specific Deal/Opportunity with a specific contact at a specific location. First quality deal registration approved is the one supported.
- 6Harmonics cannot guarantee that other reseller(s) will not also bid on the opportunity, but 6Harmonics will only work with the reseller who registered the deal and will not take the deal direct.
- 6Harmonics must participate on additional calls or physical meetings with the end user when requested.
- Deal Registrant elects and understand that they are working only with 6Harmonics.
- Deal Registrant may request a Price Exception and will receive favorable pricing.